29th Three Countries Race
Three Countries Race Organising Committee
The Three Countries Race is also known as the “race without boundaries” and it takes place on 19 May 2019.
During the race, participants pass through three countries and cross the Rhine in four different places. The race starts and finishes at Marktplatz in Basel. The classic Three Countries Race is a half-marathon, covering 21.1 kilometres. Alternatively, there is a shorter, 10 kilometre run for beginners and the youngest runners can sign up for the 2.3 kilometre children’s race.
Start line / finish line: in front of the historic Rathaus (city hall) on Basel’s Marktplatz (market square).
10 km race: Start at 9:30 am
2,3 km students’ race: Start at 9:35 am
21,1 km tri-border race: Start at 9:45 am
2019: what’s new?
- 10-km-run instead of 10,3 km.
- 10-km-run transnational (about the 3 countries), fast and beautiful distance on the Rhine
- Start (only 10 km) at Schifflände (300 m from the Marktplatz)
- New and earlier starting times (less heat)
- Finisher Medal for all
- Certificate in order to download
- Postmessages and start ids issue on Saturday 18 May 2019: a new in the inner court of the town hall from 10:00 to 15:00 (without surcharge)
- Pacemakers at the Halfmarathon (1:45h / 2:00h / 2:15h / 2:30h)
- Datum & Zeit
Sun. 19. May 2019
- Weitere Informationen
Start at Marktplatz, Basel